RIDE FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.25 PER CLASS:
Ride as often as you want with our Unlimited Ride Pass for only $65/mo!
*See studio for details*
|Total||Price per Ride||Expiration|
|5 rides||$75||$15||6 weeks|
|10 rides||$130||$13||12 weeks|
|20 rides||$240||$12||24 weeks|
|30 rides||$330||$11||6 months|
|50 rides||$490||$9.80||1 year|
|Note: Ride packages are non-refundable|
We Cycle On seven days a week, from the early morning to the evening hours. As long as the demand is there, rides will be in session. Each of the different types of indoor cycling classes offered contain a mixture of climbing to build endurance and strength, interval training to maintain more elevated heart rates, and bikes full of positive team reinforcement!
Reservations and Cancellations
- Bikes can be reserved for a particular class up to 7 days in advance.
- Riders must show up 10 minutes prior to scheduled class for check in.
- Cancellations can be made up to 12 hours prior to a class.
- Cancellations made within 12 hours prior to a class are subject to:
- A ride deduction from the account or
- A cancellation fee
- No show riders will have one ride deducted from their account.
Walk-in and Bike Release Policy
Walk-ins are welcome, provided there are unreserved bikes still available in a class. At that time you may purchase a ride right then. If you do reserve a bike, please be on time. If a bike should go unclaimed at the start of a class, then that bike would become available to the walk-ins.
Purchasing Rides/Setting up an Account
Purchasing rides couldn’t be easier with our convenient and fully electronic billing system. In order to be able to purchase rides, a secure profile will be created by a rider either online or in our studio. A convenient barcode scanning system will then deduct one ride from a rider’s account as he/she checks-in to the studio.